The Wellways to Recovery Program has more capacity for new referrals.
The Recovery Program is for people who experience a diagnosed mental health issue. The program supports a person to build their skills and achieve their goals. It’s a free service that provides one-on-one mental health support and development for up to 2 years.
For further information please refer to the Statement for referrers. Please also note the important information below regarding referral sign-off, found under ‘referral guidance about filling in the form’.
Criteria for referral into the Wellways to Recovery Program:
- The person is 16 years and over
- The person has a diagnosed mental health issue
- The person is ready to make changes in their life.
Wellways to Recovery referral guidance about filling in the form
- For the referral to be a valid, a clinician must verify the mental health diagnosis and the risk section (ie: GP, Psychologist, Psychiatrist, Mental Health Services
- Case Manager, Mental Health Social Worker)
- If a referrer is not a clinician, the referral form can be filled in however it would require the diagnosis and risk section of the referral form to be clinically signed off (ie : GP, Psychologist, Psychiatrist, Mental Health Services Case Manager, Mental Health Social Worker)
- There are two signature spaces – one for clinical sign off and the other for referrer. If you are both the clinician and referrer, please sign both sections.
- In the Risk section of the form, if a referrer ticks “high risk”, please include a brief description of that risk
Completed referral forms are sent to:
The interactive and print versions of the referral form are attached. Completed referrals are sent to email@example.com
We would also like to take this opportunity to let you know about our free mental health community education sessions – Stampede Stigma.
The session is one hour long, is designed for both staff groups and community groups and we can come to you.
More information about Stampede Stigma is attached.