NDIS are developing a new approach to Home and Living and want to give participants more choice and control over where and how they live. They also want to support participants to build the skills they need to live independently.
Join them for a 1 hour virtual information session and find out more about our Home and Living consultation. In this session we will:
- walk you through the Home and Living consultation currently underway
- talk about our work to develop a new approach to Home and Living
- provide information on how you can share your ideas and feedback.
They want to hear from people living in a variety of living situations to find out more about your goals and preferences around:
- Where you live– a housing option tailored to your goals, preferences and needs
- Who you live with– alone or with your friends, partner, family, or chosen others
- Who helps you– informal supports, funded NDIS supports and other supports
- The things you use– the use of disability-related technology, assistive technology and modifications
- How you want to live your life– day-to-day routine, socialising, work.
This session will cover topics relevant to participants, nominees, families and carers.
Providers are welcome to come along and are also encouraged to make a submission via our website.
Dates and Times of sessions:
- Tuesday 27 July 2021 – 10.30am-11.30am (AEST) Information session: Home and Living consultation | NDIS
- Thursday 29 July 2021 – 1.00pm-2.00pm (AEST) Information session: Home and Living consultation | NDIS
- Wednesday 4 August 2021 – 6.00pm-7.00pm (AEST) Information session: Home and Living consultation | NDIS
- Thursday 5 August 2021 – 2.30pm-3.30pm (AEST) Information session: Home and Living consultation | NDIS
- Thursday 12 August 2021 – 12.00pm-1.00pm (AEST) Information session: Home and Living consultation | NDIS
To register for an information session please visit: Information Session: Home and Living consultation Tickets, Multiple Dates | Eventbrite
- Delivered via video-conference using Microsoft Teams.
- We are delivering the same content on different days to allow flexibility for attendees.
- Registrations close 3 business days before each session.
- Login details including the Microsoft Teams link will be emailed to you 2 business days before the session.
- Individual registrations are encouraged to ensure each registrant receives event details.
If you have any accessibility, interpreter, live captioning, or other requirements please advise when registering.
A minimum of 5 business days’ notice is required to book interpreters and live captioning services.
MHFFTas Caring Voices June E-News Is Out Now
Read Our Caring Voices June E-News Edition Welcome to the June 2023 edition [...]
Tasmanian Mental Health Peer Work Scholarship Program
Tasmanian Mental Health Peer Work Scholarship Program The Tasmanian Government is committed to [...]
Joint Response to State Budget 2023
Joint Response to State Budget 2023 The 2023 Tasmanian State budget, which was [...]
CEO Communique - May 2023 Welcome to the June edition of our MHFFTas [...]
Current Board Vacancies at MHFFTas
Current MHFFTas Board Vacancies MHFFTas is the Tasmanian lead organisation for families and [...]
MHLEEN (Mental Health Lived Experience Engagement Network) Annual Forum 2023
MHLEEN (Mental Health Lived Experience Engagement Network) Annual Forum 2023 The network hosts [...]