Thank you to all who attended the forum and the reception at Government House as part of Mental Health Week and to celebrate 35 years of mental health families and friends Tasmania on Tuesday the 8th of October!
It was a fabulous day, with some deeply thought-provoking speakers, ending with drinks and canapes with Her Excellency, Professor the Honourable Kate Warner, Governor of Tasmania.
As promised, we’ve provided copies of the presentations (where available). If you were not able to attend the forum, feel free to have a look.
- Dr Aaron Groves – the Mental Health Reform Program
- Grant Akesson – Primary Health Networks
- Justin Heazlewood – Get Up Mum – the story of a child carer whose mother has schizophrenia. And Justin’s tapes.
- Alison Salisbury – Journey – A mother carer’s story
- Liz Everard – Care farming
For further information on the presenters, see the program.