Families and friends are invited to raise issues and suggest solutions by completing our online Policy Advice Form Survey.
- This is one method we are using to hear your concerns, experiences and ideas about issues that affect mental health families and friends in Tasmania.
- You may have thoughts about how services for families and friends could be improved or you may want to share good or not so good experiences with a particular service, current policy or practice.
- We will collate this information to inform our broad advocacy when providing feedback to government.
- To protect confidentiality, we ask that you DO NOT include names of individuals or service providers.
- If you are under 18 years of age or would like assistance to complete this form contact us – call 03 6228 7448 Tues-Thurs (9 am-3 pm) or firstname.lastname@example.org
And don’t forget our COVID-19 Impact on Families and Friends SURVEY for families and friends of people living with mental ill health. We want to know how the Pandemic is impacting on you and the person you support.