MHFFTas want to know YOUR thoughts on COVID-19 and also on the issues that affect mental health families and friends in Tasmania.
We have 2 surveys currently open:
- Our Policy Advice Form Survey. Tell us your issues, experiences and ideas so we can advocate and provide feedback to government and service providers.
- Our COVID-19 Survey. Tell us about the impact of the COVID-19 Pandemic and response on you and the person you support.
Plus there is also the SANE Australia Hocking Community Grant Survey
Some other agencies are also interested in your thoughts:
- Carers Tasmania and Carers NSW also would like your input to their 2020 National Carer Survey. The results will be used to advocate for increased recognition and support.
- The NDIA has introduced lots of changes re the NDIS in the last few weeks as a result of COVID-19. This survey wants to know what’s working and what’s not – and what still needs to change.One change is that NDIS funds can now be used to buy Smart devices, tablets, iPads – whatever you want to call them.
- Mental Health Carers Australia has partnered with Mental Health Carers NSW (MHCN) to offer a survey on the impacts of COVID-19 on families and carers of NDIS participants with psychosocial disability. The survey closes Friday 5th June 2020.
Your thoughts are VERY important to us. And we appreciate the time taken to complete the surveys.