Carers Tasmania invites families and friends to complete the 2020 National Carer Survey.
It is important the voice of Tasmanian families and friends is heard. Have your say!
You could also win a 32GB wifi iPad!
- aims to identify and highlight your strengths and the challenges you face
- is anonymous
- will take 15-20 minutes to complete
- closes 30 June 2020
- you don’t have to answer all questions
- asks questions about:
- you (e.g. age, gender, cultural background, employment)
- your health and well-being (e.g. levels of stress)
- the person you support (e.g. relationship, level of support)
- access to services and support
Carers that choose to give their contact details:
- will go into the draw for a 32 GB WiFi iPad (an iPad will be given in each state/territory)
- be asked to complete the survey again in two-years time to establish longitudinal data
To complete the survey Go online or ring 6144 3700 to have a copy posted out.