Current Board Vacancies
Mental Health Families and Friends TAS (MHFFTas) is the peak body for families and friends who provide unpaid emotional, physical, social, domestic, and financial support to someone who lives with mental ill health and co-occuring substance use.
As a peak body, our overarching purpose is to support families and friends by systemically advocating for their rights and working with the Government and Community Managed Sectors to:
- ensure that the lived experience voice is heard,
- better support families and friends; and
- raise awareness of the invaluable role families and friends play.
MHFFTas has a number of exciting opportunities for members to join the Board. Board members will assist the Board in the provision of strong strategic direction, oversight and governance.
The organisation is looking for individuals with skills and experience in any of the following areas:
- Understanding of mental health issues
- Governance as it applies to community sector organisations
- Legal background
- Risk Management
- Strategic vision
For more information and to request expression of interest form, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close 5pm 16th September 2022.