Mind in the UK have put together a very helpful page called: “Corona virus and your Wellbeing”.
Mind UK outlines practical ways people who experience mental distress (and anyone who may be feeling anxious) can look after themselves if they are unwell, if they have to work from home and if they have to self-isolate.
- Take care of your mental health and wellbeing
- Hand washing and anxiety
- Connect with people
- Decide on your routine
- Try to keep active
- Get as much sunlight, fresh air and nature as you can
- Plan for working or studying at home
- Find ways to spend your time
- Find ways to relax and be creative
- Keep your mind stimulated
- Take care with news and information
- If you’re feeling anxious
- If you’re feeling claustrophobic or trapped