RTO-Connect has obtained a number of funded places for the Certificate IV in Mental Health Peer Work Course in Hobart, Launceston and St Helens for friends and families of someone with mental ill health. The following documents are available:
- enrolment package – email the completed form to email@example.com
- the course fee information (so students know what amount they are being funded)
- flyer, course outline and frequently asked questions.
Training calendar for Hobart
- Training is one day a week (with the exception of orientation which will be held for two consecutive days)
- Course commences on 4 February 2020
- Applications close December 6, 2019
- Enrolment interviews for these potential students will be the following week
St Helens and Launceston Courses
- Additional funded places are also available for St Helens and Launceston
- Additional information will be available shortly re information days for potential students
- Training will begin in March 2020
- Training for both these places will be three day (9-3) block training once a month (NB not during school holidays)
- Enrolments can be submitted from now to end of Jan 2020 for Launceston and St Helens.
- Training calendar – St Helens and Launceston
RTO Christmas Closure
- Please note RTO-Connect will be closed from 23 Dec 2019 and will re-open on the 20 Jan 2020.
- Enrolments can be submitted during this time – however they will not be acknowledged or attended to until the office reopens.