The Activating Lived Experience Leadership (ALEL) research project is a partnership between the Lived Experience Leadership & Advocacy Network (LELAN) and the University of South Australia’s Mental Health and Suicide Prevention Research Group (MHSPRG).
- Do you currently hold (or have you in the past) a leadership role in mental health lived experience or have a high interest in this area?
- Are you active in leading change in your community as an advocate, community speaker, representative or peer worker?
If so, you may be interested in participating in the survey. The survey will take about 30 – 40 minutes to complete and will be open until 16/11/20.
The Project is:
- exploring the best ways to define mental health lived experience leadership, and how it can be better recognised and used for systems change across the health sector and community.
- based in South Australia but the online survey is open to leaders who are in other states and territories.
If you would like to know more, please contact one of the research team or read the study information sheet.
- Ms Heather McIntyre P: 08 8302 1132
- Dr Mark Loughhead P: 08 8302 1267
- Ms Ellie Hodges M: 0422 888 157