This April, we ask our 2021 State Election Candidates: what is your commitment to mental health families and friends in Tasmania?
To support policy makers and electoral candidates this 2021 State Election, mental health families and friends TASMANIA (MHFFTas) have prepared a series of short briefing papers. Each paper is informed by the lived experience of mental health family members and friends in Tasmania. We value our community’s voice and thank them for their time in sharing their stories and experience.
- Paper One: Who are Mental Health Families and Friends? Link
- Paper Two: What do Mental Health Families and Friends Need? Link
- Paper Three: The Differing Needs of Support People and Consumers Link
- Paper Four: The Different Types of Support People Link
- Paper Five: The Language of Caring Link
- Word Map: What Matters to Mental Health Families and Friends this State Election Link
MHFFTas welcomes the opportunity to discuss the views and needs of mental health families and friends in Tasmania. We look forward to working with you.
Phone: (03) 6228 7448
Office: Ground Floor, 2 Terry Street, Glenorchy 7010